Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First crush


This is the first of many entries of various crushes and loves I've had in the past. I may change some names because of mean things I will say, but probably not. I don't see these some of these people often, but when I visit my hometown of Phillipsburg it is impossible to know who has become a "townie". I have decided to do this chronologically. Some of it I can't remember when it began, but whatever. I will begin with Kelsey Scalfaro. There was some girl in pre-school that I liked, but I forgot what her name was.
So, congratulations to Kelsey you've become my first crush by default. Well it was at another preschool I went after the formentioned one. It was taught by Mrs. Lisse. All I remember was that I had a crush on her, but she had a crush on some kid named Brandon Sands. Upon realizing this I wanted to go fight him, but instead gave up and then had a crush on another girl. I had discovered giving up and observational comedy. Observational comedy because that kid Brandon Sands always played in a sandbox a fact that I had noticed and mad fun of him for this fact.
Jeez, I haven't even gotten to the good stories yet. Sorry, you've got to deal with Keanu Reeves in Dracula until you get to Anthony Hopkins and Gary Oldman. These first few will be Keanu Reeves.

No comments: